Cashback Rewards relies on tracking your order with the store. If tracking is missing, information about your order will not be mapped back to the Cashback Rewards program. If you made a purchase at a store with an active Cashback Rewards offer but don't see it in your account, here are some possible reasons:
- Some stores take longer to report orders to Slickdeals.
- Ad blockers prevent the tracking necessary for you to receive Cashback Rewards.
- Items ordered were ineligible.
- Other shopping cash back or coupon programs (including extensions) were activated.
- A different site’s coupon codes were used.
- Private browsing mode was used.