Once we receive your order, the status will be Open or Pending in the Redemption Portal. Points are paid out after we receive all necessary updates from the store. It usually occurs when the store’s return policy expires. You can see a retailer's return window or payout period in your account history by clicking a pending order’s status.
Articles in this section
- What is Cashback Rewards?
- How Does Cashback Rewards Work?
- How Do I Join Cashback Rewards?
- Points From My Order Are Not Showing Up. What Do I Do?
- Why Are My Points Pending & How Long Will It Take To Get Them?
- What Information Should I Provide When Submitting a Support Request?
- Refer a Friend (Beta)
- Where Can I Shop with Cashback Rewards?
- I didn't receive cashback. What happened?
- Why am I unable to redeem my rewards through PayPal?