There are different factors that may result in an ineligible transaction, such as:
- The order was either fully or partially canceled or returned.
- When the order was placed, it didn't have a valid offer.
- Only part of the order has shipped.
- Purchased items were excluded from Cashback Rewards as part of the store’s terms and services.
- The information Slickdeals received from the store was inaccurate.
In the event your transaction is marked as ineligible and you need to file a dispute, contact our support team here.
*Note: Support tickets must be received within 60 days of your original order date in order with the exception of Chewy orders. Support tickets for Chewy orders must be received within 30 days of your original order date in order for us to file a dispute with the retailer. We will not be able to resolve this type of issue if it is outside of the timeframes listed above.