There are different factors that may result in an ineligible transaction, such as:
- The order was either fully or partially canceled or returned.
- When the order was placed, it didn't have a valid offer.
- Only part of the order has shipped.
- Purchased items were excluded from Cashback Rewards as part of the store’s terms and services.
- The information Slickdeals received from the store was inaccurate.
In the event your transaction is marked as ineligible and you need to file a dispute, contact our support team here.
*Note: Support tickets must be received within 60 days of your original order date in order for us to file a dispute with the retailer. We will not be able to resolve this type of issue if it is beyond 60 days from the original order date.