A deal is a discounted price on a product or subset of products, while a coupon is either a code or a printable voucher, which is required to be submitted or surrendered at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- How Does a Deal Make it to the Frontpage?
- Who Are the Deal Editors?
- What Is a Popular Deal?
- How Do I Post a Deal?
- How Do I Vote on a Deal?
- What's the Difference Between a Deal and a Coupon?
- I'm a Retailer or Work for a Retailer and Would Love to Offer Deals to the Slickdeals Community. Can I Post Them in the Forums?
- Why Do Certain Links Lead to a "Page not found" Page?
- Do You Allow Manufactured Votes AKA Shilling?