A deal is a discounted price on a product or subset of products, while a coupon is either a code or a printable voucher, which is required to be submitted or surrendered at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- What Are Profile Pages?
- How to Vote on Threads
- How Does a Deal Make it to the Frontpage?
- Who Are the Deal Editors?
- How to Send Private Messages
- Understanding Slickdeals Forums, Threads and Posts
- What Is a Popular Deal?
- How to Update Your Profile's User Details
- How to Use the Search Functionality
- How Do I Post a Deal?